Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Writing and writhing

It's finally turning a corner in my neighborhood. Nubbly little crocus are blooming, and the droopy-headed snowdrops are out. I've been messing around with Garrett a bit, but he's not reliable. He'll say he wants to meet up but then cancels, so I'm guessing there's someone else. Which is fine. Between edits and working out in my garden, I've been so tired at night that I don't need anything.
That will change, though. Spring is so erotic. The garden will be the perfect for a fuckfest when it gets warmer. I'll put candles in all the glass sconces and lay down on my mossy knoll. And there's always the possibility that someone will be watching, a peeping Tom who'll glaze the fence with a big load when he sees us rolling in the grass, sucking and fucking, cocks and nipples everywhere. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment